My Front Office Portal
The Team Owner Portal is an innovative Front Office Space developed to assist Team Owners navigate and grow their team and business.
30 Years of Experience
Portal Tools & Benefits
The business office is the largest and most robust section of the portal. In this section, you will have the ability to obtain resources and information to help run your organization.
Portal Benefits include:
- Business Plan section provides you with Information on how to Create a business plan
- Incorporation Section provides with information and resources on how to incorporate your Business and file for your EIN.
- Insurance Section Provides you with information on the AAU insurance program. Once you have purchased your team insurance, you can upload your policy
- Contract Section provides you with a list of generic team contracts which you can tailor for your organizations use
- Accounting section designed to assist you with your accounts payable, receivable and P&L
- Banking & HR Section was designed to assist you with your business HR & banking needs. Everything from Cash Flow and Payroll to end of Year 1099 NEC Reporting
- Budget Section allows you to build your yearly team & organization budget and operating expenses, which will assist you in helping your organization stay on track for growth
- Reports section will help you to see what is working in your company, and what is not. With this tool, you can make adjustments and improvements
- Vendor section was designed to help you keep track of your vendors, and to help you get started, you will find some of the My Front Office approved vendors
- Staff Directory section you can create all your coaches, cheerleader/dance coordinators and staff profiles.
- Marketing Section includes information and resources for sports marketing.
- Order Merchandise section. In this section, you can find League approved merchandise and items.
In most leagues, a full schedule is considered to be 20 games (10 home & 10 away). Some must play a minimum of 16 games to be qualified for the playoffs (8 home & 8 away).
We have designed the scheduling and communications sections with this in mind. Here you can schedule the following:
- Season Home and Away Games
- Game Day Players
- Game Day Coaches & Staff
- Player Practices
- Tryouts & Basketball Camps
- Special Events
We have taken the cumbersome work out of your scheduling and made it convenient for you to communicate availability with your players, cheer/dance coordinator, coaches and staff through the communications feature.
- You can easily create League required schedules.
- You will also be able to identify which teams you you want to play based on their insurance status.
In this section, you will be able to enter player profile information as follows:
- Player Information
- Player Picture
- Player Stats
- Player highlights
- Player Availability
You will also have the capacity to share profiles via email to:
- other Players
- and through social media
Cheerleaders, Coaches and staff profiles will also be available to upload in the same capacity. With you in mind, we have designed the portal to give access to players, cheerleaders and staff so they can enter and update their own individual profile information.
This section will link direct to the scheduling portal so you can schedule players, staff and cheerleaders for games and practices.
In this section, you will be able to see all the current national sponsorships.
Once sponsors have been activated, you will have the ability to order banners, merchandise (i.e. uniforms) and products for your games.
Additionally, you will also find League Level sponsorships.
We recommend checking this section often, as New Sponsor activations will be uploaded frequently.
In the Education section, you will have the ability to find sports educational resources and information.
The From the League section is only available to teams who’s league have licensed the use of My Front Office. This section was designed to house all the league notifications, updates and information.
Increase your revenue and Fan base by selling tickets online by creating ticketing accounts to sell in person or online.
Some Ticketing platforms you can consider using:
- Brown Paper Tickets
- Purple Pass Tickets
- Ticket Bud
We recommend selling your tickets direct through your website to avoid service fees.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to hire one of our VA’s if you need assistance
My Front Office digital business cards are the modern way to share contact information. Digital Cards are also known as electronic business cards.